As of late I had breast augmentation procedure ( see my story). Here are 10 Things you should probably know before hand judging from my experiences.
My hope is that my friends will have a slightly better experience than me. Its not that my experience was bad, but it could have been better.
But I’m very happy with the results from my breast doctor based in utah, ( really he was awesome) and my boobs look fantastic. I don’t know how else to say it, the look and feel great.
And the men seem to agree
Anyway this is what I learned from my experience.
But before you dive in it’s a good idea to get some knowledge on the breast implants themselves and their history.
1. Be ready to have the specialist toss some different opinions
. I got my work done, knew precisely what I needed. I saw the specialist and he said “no, you cant go from 34A to 34B on the grounds that your skin is excessively flexible and you need, making it impossible to go full C”. I didn’t think I required a lift either and he called attention to that one breast was route lower than the other so I wound up believing him and am truly happy I did. Simply run in there with a receptive outlook and be arranged to reexamine your unique arrangement.
2. Get prepared at home previously.
a. Purchase another bra (or 2) b. Wash all your clothing (have new sheets sitting tight for you!) c. Go out cleaned. In the event that you will be home alone, have sustenance and all prescriptions helpful so you don’t strain yourself. e. Purchase bigger garments for work in advance
3. Medications are your companions. I went to a specialist that publicizes no vicodin needed, just ibuprofen. Be that as it may request something solid to be safe. I did and on day two I took vicodin. Xanax truly helped too. I took that the day I got back in light of the fact that I was going nuts. My breasts looked so colossal and felt so hard and I truly thought I committed a tremendous error. I was shaking! I was so anxious for around a week after surgery. Request Xanax!
4. It doesn’t hurt to touch your breasts… So touch them. They feel peculiar, yet begin gradually and it assists with the torment. Knead them to help the torment run away with less meds.
5. Rocking the bowling alley Balls on your midsection! That is the thing that it feels like at first. Also, after a week, it feels like your milk is coming in. On the off chance that you’ve ever had babies, you recognize what I mean. Attempt to work out your back before surgery. I worked out for two months in a row preop and I feel incredible at two weeks post operation.
6. Make a go at strolling. I strolled the day following surgery and ordinary since. Moderate at first and never over 30 minutes. I think the development aides get the swelling go down. I generally feel better thereafter.
7. You don’t need to impart in the event that you would prefer not to. I haven’t enlightened anybody regarding the surgery. So its extraordinary that its winter so I can disguise my bosoms. I additionally got eyelash augmentations and did my hair any other way. I feel so extraordinary at this time, and this is on account of I am at long last spoiling myself. Anyhow I didn’t feel the need to tell a spirit.
8. Attempt to abstain from driving as far as might be feasible. Despite everything I get sore on the off chance that I drive for a really long time and I’m 14 days post operation!
9. Stay composed – Take it simple. I know its hard, yet discover motion pictures you have to get up to speed with, books you’ve been planning to peruse, and relax for the initial two weeks. I was advised not to overexert myself for no less than six weeks after breast insert surgery.
10. Call your specialist with each inquiry you have.
And lastly here is a video that breaks down allot of what I have been saying.